- Cut out a strip of 3mm thick cardboard then score it 7 times to form 4 triangles at the top and 4 triangles at the bottom.
- The width of the cardboard will determine the size of your finished box.
- Put the paper you want onto the inside of the box then glue it together to form a square at the base.
- Cut out a base - glue the inside paper you want onto one side then glue the base to the sides.
- Cover all joins with 1cm wide masking tape.
- Cut out 3 squares to make the lid.
Punch holes in the centre for the knob.
1 - that fits inside the box
2 - that is a little larger
3 - as extra decoration for the lid.
- Glue the squares together to make the lid.
- Cut some designs in black paper to add to the box.
- Varnish the box. Attach a knob into the lid.